Beauty : 3INA - THE BESTSELLERS


Unless you have been living under a rock for the last year, you may not have noticed a new selection of cult products hitting the beauty scene. I first heard about the brand 3INA through some of the wonderful bloggers I follow on twitter. I kept on seeing the 3INA name being tagged and was amazed at the gorgeous looks that were being created using some of the products. When I was approached to try the best selling products, I jumped at the chance and can honestly say I am equally as amazed by them too!  

3INA claim that their approach to beauty is to create something that is new, real and honest. The formula of their products is long lasting and after trying them out for the past two weeks I can see why it has become such a popular brand within the beauty community. The whole branding of products look smart and luxurious. I love the little colour co-ordinated lid to product, and the sleek black containers the products come in add to the luxury feel. With over 600 products now within their collections, I was excited to try out the bestsellers...


The Highlighter | Shade 201 | £10.95
Highlighter may just be one of my favourite pieces of makeup to wear. A makeup look just doesn't look fully completed without it! This highlighter in the shade 201 is stunning to look at, so it's no wonder it has been sold out for months! The shade is a gorgeous champagne tone which adds a shimmer to your cheek and brow bones when applied. As well as looking pretty, the highlighter lasts a long time too! I have been wearing this throughout my first two weeks of my internship in London, and it is still visible on the cheeks at the end of the day unlike my lipstick! 3INA claim that this product is a "flashbulb glow" to the skin, all I know is that it is stunning and applies beautifully with my Spectrum fan brush! 


The Cream Eyeshadow | Shade 313 | £8.95
I will admit, as soon as I spotted this product I was so excited to try it out. Cream eyeshadow's are one of the makeup products that I don't own enough of. The ease of application with cream eyeshadows make them the best product to use when your on the go, and this shade in particular looks really pretty paired with my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. Shortlisted in The Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards 2017, 3INA's 'The Cream Eyeshadow' applies smoothly with a lot of pigmentation from a small amount of product. I also need to mention how long lasting this is. Once applied to the eye, this shadow sets and lasts all day without creasing. The shimmer effect made me feel like a little princess and it felt so comfortable to wear. 3INA also claim that you can use this product as a highlight as well! 


The Longwear Lipstick | Shade 503 | £7.95
When I hear the sentence 'longwear lipstick', all I think of are drying matte products that make you want to apply a months supply of Vaseline in one sitting. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that 3INA created a product that lasts all day, without feeling heavy on the lips. Claimed a 'hero product', the 'Longwear Lipstick' comes in a small black tube with a small lip gloss wand. Initially I thought this was going to be a little awkward to apply with, but it was surprisingly easy. The point ables you to line your lips a little first before filling them in with the sides of the applicator. The shade I received is very similar to my favourite Kylie Lip Kit 'Candy K'. Although, I might love this one a little bit more than that. The shade 503 is very me and I am eager to get my hands on some of the other lipsticks too! 


Overall I am so impressed with the bestselling products, and can completely understand why they are so popular! If I had to choose a favourite out of the three, then the Cream Eyeshadow has to come out on top. The colour, lasting time and ease of use just makes it one of the best shadows I have tried! 

What do you think about 3INA's products? Have you tried them before? Let me know! 
Until next time, 


*The makeup products mentioned in this post were sent to me to try. As always the opinions, photographs and wording are all my own and are 100% honest. 

3 comments

  1. These products all look lovely, I'll definitely have to try some of their products out!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cream eyeshadow is gorgeous! Reminds me of the Maybelline On and on bronze shadow...

    Panna Vidovich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this brand when I was on holiday in Malta and I didn't buy anything which I now regret because the products look gorgeous!! the cream shadow looks incredible!! lovely post!!

    mee xo
    www.itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox