Beauty : Glossybox November 2017


As if by magic, another month goes by leaving us one step closer to my favourite month of the year... December! This month November's Glossybox embraces everything Hygge, (The Danish word for cosy) by including 5 full sized products that are set to comfort the cold winter evenings. This month's box includes a sweet scented lip balm, shower gel and a charcoal face mask. What more could you want from a cosy night in box! 

This month's box design is back to the classic pink and black, which if you have read my previous reviews is my favourite design! So let's take a look inside...









Greenfrog Botanic - Natural Bodywash Relaxing Geranium and Peppermint | £8.95
I will admit, when I saw a body wash was included in this month's box I wasn't that excited. There always seems to be a shower gel included in most gift sets, so I have a cupboard full of them. I did give this a try and I genuinely like it, which trust me is a shock! The ingredients included make it sensitive to skin, hydrating, soothing and very very calming. It's now placed in my gym bag where it will stay until its finished! 

Beauty UK Cosmetics - Contour Powder Brush | £6.99
I love it when brushes are included in Glossybox as they always end up being one of my favourites! This brush in particular is designed to be used with powder and is shaped to create the perfect contour. The brush makes application easy and blends the product onto your face to create a smooth appearance. This brush also makes it easy to apply the right amount of highlight. It's a big thumbs up from me! 

SportFX - Candy Floss Moisturising Lip Balm | £4.99
If you're anything like me then you too probably have a whole drawer full of lip balms in all shades and colours. With that being said, I love trying out new flavours and scents. This lip balm may just be my favourite of them all. My favourite sweet treat, if it's being sold anywhere, is Candy Floss. So having Candy Floss in a lip balm form is 100% me! Scent aside, I have noticed such a difference to the texture of my lips after using this balm. I have been applying it lightly with my fingers before work and can still see it at the end of my shift. 

Collection Cosmetics - Define and Perfect Eyebrow Powder in Blonde | £4.19
Oh I do love a brow product, especially when it's as good as this! I've been an avid Benefit Goof Proof brow girl wearer since it was released. So finding a new brow product that gives me similar, if not the same results can only be a good thing! One of the things that I like about this product is the thin applicator. It allows you to create thin lines on the brow which defines them smoothly but perfectly. I've worn this on its own with a little bit of brow mascara, but the directions also suggest applying on top of other brow products to set them. 

Boots - Charcoal and Willow Bark Sheet Mask | £2.50
I love applying a face mask on a Sunday evening, but hate the mess of them. Since the creation of the sheet mask I haven't used much else. This mask is applied over cleansed skin for 15 minutes before being removed. The leftover serum is then massaged into the skin to moisturise the skin. I am yet to try this mask, but it's next on my list! 

Overall I am really happy with all the contents in this month's box. I will be honest, it's not my favourite box I have ever received. However the contents are all products I will find a lot of use out of which makes it perfect for me this month. The little sneak peak of December's box makes me so excited for Christmas and I can't wait to receive it. 

Until next time, 










3 comments

  1. Like you my Sunday evenings are booked to pamper my skin and I'm obsessed with sheet masks! So easy to use and really work like wonders :)

    xx

    www.mywhitediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some lovely things to try out. I love a good face mask too, they're so relaxing to do on an evening!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox