Beauty || Makeup products I can't live without


I've now been wearing makeup for the past four years, I know I'm a late bloomer! Over the years i've dabbled with so many different products my collection is overflowing. Over the weekend I had a massive clean out of products that I no longer use. This got me thinking about the products I know I wouldn't ever be able to get rid of which led to this post. It's odd to think about a time when I didn't rely heavily on these products to give me a little confidence but hey ho! I would be interested to know what products you can't live without? Let me know! 





Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
This has been my go to foundation for the last three years. I use this daily and very rarely swap it out for a higher coverage foundation for evenings out. I find it easy to apply to the skin, and love the coverage it gives me daily. 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
This powder is probably one of the most talked about 'blogger favourite' powders on the market. I love using this as it works well, and to be honest I haven't tried many other setting products. I love using this on top of the Wake Me Up Foundation

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
This bronzer is probably one of the 'marmite' products spoken about within the blogging community. I personally love using it in my everyday makeup routine as it gives me a natural bronzed look. This was one of the first 'high end' makeup items that I purchased myself so it holds a special place in my little makeup heart! 

Too Faced Peach Palette
I've been using this eyeshadow palette for the last year as the base for every single makeup look I have created. The shade 'Peaches N Cream' works as the best colour underneath shades and 'Summer Yum' is probably another one of my most used shades from the palette. 

Charlotte Tilbury 'Super Cindy' Lipstick
You know when you just find 'your' lipstick colour? Well for me, this shade is it. As much as I love wearing a super matte product on my lips, for everyday nothing beats a pretty moisturising nude. I love how this product applies to the lips and I find that it lasts for the whole day whenever I am wearing it. Plus - who doesn't love rose gold packaging? I certainly do! 

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I have tried and tested so many different mascaras in the last four years, but one product always kept me repurchasing. I love how this mascara works with my lashes. If I am in the mood for long lashes with minimal effort, then this is the product I will always go for.

What products can you not live without? I would be interested in knowing if you have similar favourites! 

Until next time, 


4 comments

  1. I absolutely love the benefit hoola bronzer. It's my go-to for sure. My friend got me some too faced bronzers for christmas, and I still find myself reaching for the hoola one I have, aha! I really would like to try the rimmel london foundation. It's really reasonably priced compared to some foundations I own, and it would be great if it worked well for me! Great post love xxx

    Melina | www.ivefoundwaldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, the Benefit Hoola bronzer and Rimmel Stay Matte powder are definitely two of my holy grail products. I love them so much! Foundation wise I always switch it up a bit, I just always want to try everything haha.

    Larice x || http://hilarice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Too Faced palette, I use it almost every single day!

    Michelle x
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wake Me Up foundation is amazing - I love how it makes me look fresh and dewy

    www.theemeralddove.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox