Beauty || Rimmel London Vox Box Review


I have been a member of the network Influenster for a while now without actually getting anything from it. So you can only imagine my excitement when at the end of November I received an email to claim a box! I quickly claimed it and was excited for it to arrive! My box arrived and I was pleased with the contents inside! 










The box itself was based around the new Ink Me range from Rimmel London. The contents included a gorgeous red glitter nail polish, three lip art lipsticks, metallic tattoos, a mascara and ink me liners. My first impressions of the box were 'when will I ever wear any of these products'. After playing around with them for a couple of days I soon realised that the products were actually a lot more wearable than they first seemed. The lip art lipsticks look gorgeous when tapped lightly onto the middle of the lips. The shades I was given were 010 Pearlescent, 020 Gold and 30 Blush Gold. My favourite  out of the three is probably the Pearlescent shade as it makes the most gorgeous lip highlighter shade. Next up was the two Ink Me liners in 001 Black and 002 Gold. I found these really easy to apply as the brush itself is smooth and light to use. Next was the most pretty and glittery red nail polish in the shade 002 Ruby Crush. I was really surprised with how long-lasting this polish was. I applied it at the start of December when I received the box, and found I only had to reapply a few chipped spots once two weeks later which for ordinary polish is great! Another thing to note is that unlike other glitter polishes it's actually really easy to remove from the nails! Finally the most exciting thing for me in the box was the Ink Me metallic tattoos. Now, I know fake tattoos are the thing now, and everyone loves to use them during festival season in particular. But, I love how much they remind me of my childhood! I chose three smaller tattoos to apply to my wrist just to see how they would work and I love how simple they are to apply and how long-lasting they are too. As something that's temporary, it's lasted over two weeks now which makes me glad I didn't go all Rita Ora and apply them all over my face like the packaging suggests! 

Overall, I was super impressed with everything that Rimmel London have within their Ink Me range. I am obsessed with gold and shimmers so it was always going to be a win win for me!

I would be interested to know if anybody else has received/reviewed a Vox Box? And if so, which one it was? I have been a member for a little while now and this is my first one to have received so want to know if that's normal! 

Until next time,




4 comments

  1. Am loving the look of the rose gold sort of shade, I can imagine these all being perfect for the festive period! x

    Han | lifewithhan.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting range! I love the idea of the lip shades as a fun festival look. the rose gold one looks amazing! x

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post all the products look great
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing those lipsticks/gloss everywhere!! Seriously think its a sign for me to try them out haha!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox