Beauty || My Top Pixi Beauty Picks!


One of the best things about being a blogger is discovering all the exciting, new releases from the comfort of my soft office, aka my bed! Over the last couple of years I have been introduced to some amazing brands which have become absolute favourites of mine. One of these brands in particular is Pixi beauty. I spent many years lusting over their products, and eventually purchased my first palette in October, the 'Ultimate Beauty Kit'. Since then I have gone on to try and purchase some more of their products, so jumped at the chance of testing more to share with you in this post! 

Out of the many products that Pixi have, a few stand out and have become absolute favourites of mine. I know I am not alone with these opinions as many of the products I am going to mention are very popular within the blogging community already! 




The Ultimate Beauty Kit Edition 4
This palette was the first set of products that I tried from Pixi, and it has never let me down. I have actually already reviewed this palette in full, which you can read here, but you get so much product for your buck! The palette includes 8 mineral palettes (48 shades in total), 2 Glow-y powders, 2 Beauty Blush Duo's and 2 Beauty Bronzers. Quite often when a brand tries to combine lots of products into one the quality isn't as good, this isn't the case with this palette. If you're looking for a palette perfect to travel with, this is the one for you! 



Glow-y Gossamer Duo Highlighter in Subtle Sunrise*
Before trying this highlighter duo, I never really steered far from my Sleek face form palette. As soon as I swatched this product I knew it was the one for me. The website states 'Super silky, perfectly pigmented with a creamy skin like texture'. I agree with this statement. When applied to the cheek or brow bone the powder sets into the skin to create a natural glow. It also lasts ALL day, which is something I love from a product! I love to use the light colour in the inner corner, brow bone and down the nose. The slightly more rose colour highlight looks pretty on the tops of the cheeks. 



Large Lash Mascara - Bold Black Volumizing Mascara*
When it came to mascara I was always one to stay loyal to Benefit. That was until I tried this product. I like to curl my lashes before application of any mascara, but found that I could actually get away with skipping the step before applying the product. The mascara feels light on the eyes, doesn't transfer onto the top of my eyelids throughout the day or smudge under the eye. My eyes are a little bit sensitive to certain products, but I have had no problem with this at all! 




Matte Last Liquid Lip - Matte Beige Lip Colour*
I am a HUGE fan of Matte Liquid lip products. I love to wear them whilst at work, as I know it will stay in place without budging. I am a huge fan of the Kylie Lip Kits because of this reason, but this product comes a close second. The colour I use is a gorgeous Beige 'pinky nude' colour. The unique petal shaped applicator makes the product so easy to apply and it's no wonder it was a winner of a Cosmopolitan Beauty Award! I need to purchase every colour in the range. 






Its Eye Time Get The Look Eyeshadow Palette*
I have been a big fan of the ItsJudyTime Youtube channel for years now. There's something so therapeutic about sitting down to watch a video of someone else's life... I guess I am nosey! When I heard Judy was collaborating with Pixi on this palette I knew it was something for me! The palette contains 12 silky and extremely pigmented shades. All of the shades within the palette blend together nicely, and allow you to create both daytime and evening looks. I love the fact that the palette also includes a sticky mirror that you can place where you want. Personally I don't use the mirrors in palettes, but you never know when you're going to need a touch up! 


Brow Tamer
This product basically does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a clear gel that tames the brows keeping them stuck in place when used. The formula sets the brows, but doesn't leave them feeling clumpy or heavy. As you can tell by the state of my tube, this is a well loved product and one I use every single day. 


There are just a selection of my favourite Pixi products, but I have a couple more that I love just as much including the Liquid Fairy Lights Eyeshadow in shade Passionlight. I am eager to try out the Glow Tonic next as I have heard so many great things about it. (If anyone has a review on this I would love to read it!)

What are your favourite Pixi products? 
Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time, 


* Some of the products marked with the sign in this post were sent to me kindly by Pixi. As always, my opinion, images and wording is mine and is 100% honest. 

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow palette!! I love the colours, I've never seen this palette before. Also, the liquid lips look amazing too. Definitely adding these to my wishlist!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Sabah || www.womanishaffairs.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Ultimate Beauty Kit Edition 4. You get so much in that kit I can't believe it! I definitely want to give that kit/palette a try.
    Alex / www.prettythoughtsx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m loving everything Pixi right now, especially their matte lipsticks and highlighters theyblaunched with Aspynovard xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so many Pixi products I want to try, they all look amazing!


    carriefi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox